Endpoint device compromises have significant ramifications, making it a mission-critical problem with potential disastrous consequences.
Effective investigation and response to endpoint alerts requires specialized experience and training that many security teams lack.
Performing endpoint alert review and investigation is complex and time-consuming. It often spans multiple tools, techniques, and technologies, which can hamper rapid response.
How Radiant Automates Endpoint Alert Workflows
Radiant automatically triages every endpoint alert with an AI-based engine, then performs an in depth impact analysis to determine root cause and uncover the full incident scope. Finally, Radiant auto-remediates the incident and notifies affected users of the incident outcome and corrective steps.
Triage Endpoint Alerts Autonomously
Radiant utilizes an AI-powered triage engine to analyze each endpoint security alert, alongside your organizations endpoint activity and learned operating patterns. This quickly and accurately susses out alerts associated with real threats like ransomware.
- Limitless Capacity – Free security teams from the burdensome and repetitive task of manually reviewing numerous endpoint alerts, regardless of the volume.
- Dynamic Analysis – Radiant’s AI autonomously examines security alerts, endpoint activity and behavioral data. Based on its findings it performs dozens of additional inspections to accurately determine maliciousness of an alert.
Uncover Complete Incident Scope
Endpoint threats like ransomware must be quickly and comprehensively identified in order to fully contain malicious activity and restore system health. Radiant automatically identifies all activity associated with a particular alert and threat, such as excessive file enumeration and encryption.
- See the Entire Attack – Radiant stitches together data from multiple sources (e.g. email, identity, endpoint, network, and more) to follow the thread of incidents across attack types and data sources. This ensures no parts of an attack are missed, and are left unaddressed.
- Understand Root Cause – Obtain a comprehensive impact and root cause analysis for each malicious alert, including the incident’s complete scope, including affected users, credentials, and machines.
Intelligently Address Endpoint Issues
Radiant automates containment and remediation of uncovered threats to quickly stop the spread of attacks and restore system health. Radiant’s response actions are tailored to address the specific problems uncovered in impact analysis. For example, isolating an infected endpoint from the network, reimaging it, then releasing the device.
- Dynamic Response Plans – Radiant sets itself apart from other SecOps tools by eliminating static or predefined playbooks. Instead, its AI dynamically chooses and executes corrective actions based on the findings of impact analysis.
- Flexible Automation Options – Work within your preferred comfort level of automation. Radiant offers instructions for security analysts to take manual actions using your tools, one-click resolution of items from Radiant, or the choice of a fully-automated response.
Expedite Escalation & Approval
- Addressing the complete scope of incidents often involves seeking approval from non-security business partners for necessary corrective tasks, such as isolating or reimaging an executive’s laptop in the case of a malware infection.
- Streamline Approvals – Secure permissions for corrective actions directly within Radiant’s response workflows, enabling your security team to promptly address potential threats with efficiency.
Automate Communication & Notification
Automated communication plays a vital role in the efficient investigation and response to endpoint threats. Radiant enables seamless and timely information exchange among stakeholders, enabling efficient collaboration and prompt decision-making to mitigate risks effectively.
- Custom Response Templates – Use customizable templates as part of granular response workflows, providing updates on submission status, outcomes, and corrective actions taken.
- Productivity tool integration – Interact with your teams using the tools they are accustomed to, including Slack, Teams, email, and more.
Implementing safeguards within an organization is crucial to minimizing the chance of a future recurrence. After an incident has concluded, Radiant may suggest steps that can be taken to improve environmental resilience, such as implementing proper backup systems after a ransomware attack or creating a group policy object that disables macros if the malware came through an Microsoft Office file macro.